Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!!

On Sunday July 12th we celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday with family and friends. It was a beautiful day. Josh and I had spent the previous day preparing, shopping, cleaning and making a humongous cake.

Of course our theme was John Deere Tractors. For the little boy who loves everything about tractors and farms. If he could live at Great Grandpa Schultz's farm he would. Yes, I know there is an International tractor on the cake, we are an equal opportunity player. I used 7 cake mixes and a huge 16" square pan to make the cake. My friends will tell you I love cake, but this one got a little out of control.

Jacob had a great day opening a ton of presents, transformers, Wall-E, baseball glove, basketball hoop, games and a couple new DVD's and books. He also received a certificate from Aunt Becky and Uncle Brian for a date out with them. A week or so after his birthday they took him to the Big Backyard, which is an indoor play yard. then they took him to his favorite restaurant for supper - McDonald's.




No comments: