The Toepfer Family Blog

About Me

My photo
Toepfer's
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • PumpkinsWe picked up pumpkins for the boys the day...
      • Grandma Pat and Grandpa Tom's House We had a ...
      • Waiting.... We had another doctor appointment ...
      • Our BlessingsJacob likes to make people laugh. He...
      • Ben has Four Teeth I almost forgot. How could...
      • Pioneer Days
      • Zoo Play DateWe headed to the zoo on Thursday 10/9...
      • Updates.... If only I was as up to date o...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)

My Blog List

  • bluemountaingirl
    I Heart Faces: Far Away
    15 years ago
  • Living the adventure...
    Looking for a Rain Cloud
    16 years ago
  • Crumbs from a full plate...
  • The Tullys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ben has Four Teeth
I almost forgot. How could I when I got bit in swim class yesterday. Ben got his first tooth around September 11th, it was the bottom one on the left. Then he got three of them at one time on the first of October. He got the other bottom tooth and the two top teeth. So, he is well on his way to a full set of teeth. You can kind of see the bottom ones on the picture.
Posted by Toepfer's at 9:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)