6 Days and Counting!!
Yesterday I had an ultrasound, NST and Doctors appointment. Good News! The baby looks great and weighs about 7 lbs. 4 oz. Not so good news is that I need to go in the night before I am being induced. I was hoping to just go in, in the morning, but unless things progress dramatically before Tuesday morning, we will be going in around 7:30 p.m. on Thursday evening. My induction is scheduled to start at 6:00 a.m. on Friday morning, so about 2 hours earlier than Jacob.
Aunt Becky and Uncle Brian will be taking care of Jacob before Grandma Pat and Grandpa Tom come to take care of Jacob.
Besides waiting, I did our taxes today, Yeah!! One less thing to worry about after the baby comes. I also have been trying to keep up to date on all the book-keeping. Now all we need to do is some cleaning and some laundry and we should be all set.
I Heart Faces: Far Away
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment