NST
NST - stand for Non-stress Test. I have been having them since I was 32 weeks pregnant every Tuesday and Friday morning. I had them with Jacob also, and neither of them seem to like them. Jacob would fall asleep when I would get hooked up to the monitors and his little brother is following in his footsteps. The nurses I think look at me and think, oh no, it is her again, her baby doesn't like to cooperate. Thankfully, I don't have a job I need to be back for, otherwise they would have to change them to stress tests. I take Jacob to a sitters house so he can play while mom is trying to relax. So, only 2 more non-stress tests to go. Yeah!!
So, what posses little boys to dump full glasses of juice or milk onto the floor?? At least this time it was after the doctors appointment and not right before we needed to leave to get there on time.... the joys of toddler hood.
1 comment:
Fun Blog. Hang tight, these days fly, one day you will wonder where they have gone. I have four of my own and three step children with a whopping 8 grandchildren! Enjoy each moment and make memories. See my blog at Shirl's View. Shirley
Post a Comment