11 Days and Counting
This afternoon we go to the chiropractor, we started taking Jacob because he had quite a few ear infections and the pediatrician was talking about putting tubes in his ears. Josh and I were not real crazy about the idea of tubes. A friend of ours mentioned the possibility of going to a chiropractor. So after researching on-line about it and e-mailing one of Josh's cousin's husbands who is a chiropractor in Union Grove, we decided to take him. Since he has been going, he has not had any ear infections. Praise the Lord!! I also started going. Supposedly it is good for pregnant women also. The main reason I went, was because Baby Toepfer #2 was breech at about 32 weeks still and they said if he doesn't turn, they would have me come into the hospital to turn him. I was not really looking forward to that, I have heard it is very painful. So, I went in and the chiropractor did the Webster technique which is basically aligning your hips and loosing tendons and the baby turned. It doesn't always work, but it is worth the try. It also allows the baby to turn on its own.
Jacob had his 18 month check-up on January 25th. He was 35 3/4" long and 33 lbs. 12 oz. My how he has grown. Jacob will be 19 months when his little brother arrives.
1 comment:
Wow! What a surprise to get an e-mail with the news that you are having baby #2. Greg and I are very excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures.
Visit our blog to see our updates
3becoming4.blogspot.com
Teresa
Post a Comment