Update on Josh
Monday Josh called the doctor's office to find out the results from his tests. The doctor's secretary called him back an told him that there have been no changes since his last set of tests. However, the doctor still wanted him to come in for an appointment. He scheduled an appointment for June 1st, which was the earliest he could get in.
I thought I would feel relieved after this set of tests, however, I don't. I think part of it has to do with the appointment scheduled 6 weeks after the tests. So, we wait some more until the appointment.
Monday morning I also took Benjamin in to the pediatrician. He was inconsolable for almost half an hour after his bath. I had flashbacks back to his colic. I finally was able to have him take some Tylenol and he fell asleep for an hour before we took him in. The doctor said he had an ear infection in both ears and his eyes looked like they were getting pink eye. Hmmmm, Jacob had pink eye on Friday..... yeah, if only they did n0t share germs so much. If only they could share toys and not germs, we would be in a much better position.
Monday Josh called the doctor's office to find out the results from his tests. The doctor's secretary called him back an told him that there have been no changes since his last set of tests. However, the doctor still wanted him to come in for an appointment. He scheduled an appointment for June 1st, which was the earliest he could get in.
I thought I would feel relieved after this set of tests, however, I don't. I think part of it has to do with the appointment scheduled 6 weeks after the tests. So, we wait some more until the appointment.
Monday morning I also took Benjamin in to the pediatrician. He was inconsolable for almost half an hour after his bath. I had flashbacks back to his colic. I finally was able to have him take some Tylenol and he fell asleep for an hour before we took him in. The doctor said he had an ear infection in both ears and his eyes looked like they were getting pink eye. Hmmmm, Jacob had pink eye on Friday..... yeah, if only they did n0t share germs so much. If only they could share toys and not germs, we would be in a much better position.
No comments:
Post a Comment